Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Feaure request Ethernet
I want to use Ethernet
but if I use

lan=network.LAN(id=0, mdc=None, mdio=None, power=None, phy_addr=0, phy_type=1, clk_type=0)

This Error comes[/code-sh]

AttributeError: 'module' object has no attribute 'LAN'
(11-30-2018, 05:39 PM)wieder Wrote: AttributeError: 'module' object has no attribute 'LAN'

If you are using one of the prebuilt firmwares, none of them has LAN module enabled.
If you build your own firmware, you have to enable LAN module in menuconfig→ MicroPython → Modules → Use Ethernet module
Is it possible to use ethernet with internal oscilator?
i'm trying to figure out old post about ethernet support, it is clear that it is done, but I got ordered wiznet 5500 , on my board are SPI bus pins + RST and INT, is there a support for it?
(11-30-2018, 07:59 PM)lobo Wrote:
(11-30-2018, 05:39 PM)wieder Wrote: AttributeError: 'module' object has no attribute 'LAN'

If you are using one of the prebuilt firmwares, none of them has LAN module enabled.
If you build your own firmware, you have to enable LAN module in menuconfig→ MicroPython → Modules → Use Ethernet module

How simple would it be to add your ethernet-phy support for the olimex e407 board?
(11-30-2018, 07:59 PM)lobo Wrote:

How simple would it be to get ethernet-phy working on an olimex-e407 with the LAN8710A chip