Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Old Firmware ESP32
Hi! Is there any place where I can download older firmware?
Am I needing a "February 2018" or so of ESP32_all?
Thank you.
Unfortunately, no.

What you can do is to is to clone the repository, switch to some earlier commit and build it.

What is the reason you need an older firmware?
(01-19-2019, 10:35 AM)lobo Wrote: Unfortunately, no.

What you can do is to is to clone the repository, switch to some earlier commit and build it.

What is the reason you need an older firmware?

@lobo, the reason for an older firmware is just because I read in two or three places that a firmware at that time worked normally what I need. 
Thank you for your attention.
What does not work 'normally' in the latest firmware? Please report any issues.
(01-19-2019, 07:54 PM)lobo Wrote: What does not work 'normally' in the latest firmware? Please report any issues.

I ended up opening two threads because of this, one trying out a firmware from early 2018 (or next to it) and another detailing the problem itself.
Follow the link: https://loboris.eu/forum/showthread.php?tid=869

I would like to try an older firmware to just test and make sure if before it worked as accurate or not. You understand me?

Thank you for your interest.
(01-19-2019, 09:51 PM)dboxmonitor Wrote:
(01-19-2019, 07:54 PM)lobo Wrote: What does not work 'normally' in the latest firmware? Please report any issues.

I ended up opening two threads because of this, one trying out a firmware from early 2018 (or next to it) and another detailing the problem itself.
Follow the link: https://loboris.eu/forum/showthread.php?tid=869

I would like to try an older firmware to just test and make sure if before it worked as accurate or not. You understand me?

Thank you for your interest.

I changed my ESP32 card and everything is working perfectly!
Thank you.