Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Info Kendryte K210 port announcement
(07-18-2019, 02:48 PM)cartere Wrote: As a heads up have compiled, loaded, and have running Micropython with network support on a Maix Dock MI. The major issue was in flash.sh which looks in a non existent bin directory for files.

There is no flash.sh, is it your own script?

To flash the firmware, just run
./kflash.py -p /dev/ttyUSB0 -b 2000000 -t MaixPy.bin
or
./kflash.py -p /dev/ttyUSB0 -b 2000000 -t MaixPy.fpkg
in k210-freertos directory.
In MicroPython_K210_LoBo/firmware/wifi/flash/flash.sh
Yes, I see now. I'll fix it tomorrow.
Thanks for noticing.
Hi. It's not possible for me to create new posts in the Kendryte sections of the forum. The ESP32 area lets me. Maybe that's why it's so quiet in this part of the forums Smile

I just wanted to say, thanks for the great work.

I think I found a small issue in the SPI (or an issue in the docs, depending how you look at it!)
The wiki docs say baudrate defaults to 1MHz, however I am finding that it doesn't, and that SPI doesn't work unless a baudrate is specified.
(08-21-2019, 07:49 PM)carl0s Wrote: Hi. It's not possible for me to create new posts in the Kendryte sections of the forum. The ESP32 area lets me. Maybe that's why it's so quiet in this part of the forums Smile

I just wanted to say, thanks for the great work.

I think I found a small issue in the SPI (or an issue in the docs, depending how you look at it!)
The wiki docs say baudrate defaults to 1MHz, however I am finding that it doesn't, and that SPI doesn't work unless a baudrate is specified.

Yes, there was a bug in setting the default baudrate when creating the SPI instance.
I've corrected it and the fix will be pushed to the repository probably tommorow with some other updates (the camera module) and bug fixes.
Thanks for noticing that.

I'm not shure how that happened  Huh but creating the new posts was indeed disabled for all Kendryte sections!
Big thanks for informing me about that.
Glad to have helped :-) Thanks again for the cool stuff. I'm only just beginning to get started with it.